Meet CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU
Shop CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU
SUSTAINABLE NEVER SMELLED SO GOOD
Why CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU?
The CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU collection offers clean, water-based perfumes that are refreshingly hydrating and gentle enough for sensitive skin users, without compromising on quality or longevity. A proprietary micro-emulsion technology, CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU HYDRO-TEC™, pioneers the stable blending of perfume oil and water to reveal an unprecedented fragrance experience that is both gentle in character and superior in performance.
CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU continues the brand’s commitment to eco-conscious packaging, sustainably-sourced ingredients and proudly sponsors EARTHDAY.ORG for the 5th consecutive year – this time, uniting forces in support of the Protect Our Oceans campaign to bring attention to the importance of safeguarding the oceans and their essential inhabitants.
Scent has the power to transform how we feel and at CLEAN we want to be sure you feel good about what you put on.
How To Use CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU
- Avoid spraying directly on delicate fabrics.
- Hold the bottle at least 6”- 10” away from your wrist, your neck, or wherever you would like to apply your scent. Press down firmly on the pump.
- Fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent.
- After applying and if needed, rub remaining fragrance onto the skin.
- If you prefer placing fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing, as this tends to rinse off the scent.
- 100mL and 50mL sizes are spray bottles, 10ml size is a rollerball.
- As this is a water-based fragrance, if the bottle arrives frozen, please shake the bottle after returning to room temperature prior to use.
- Replace fragrance after 12 months. Expired perfumes more than a year old may lose the integrity of the original scent.
Everything's better together |
CLEAN RESERVE H2EAU fragrances are made to be mixed, matched, and layered together. It’s about having fun and creating a new scent that suits you. But if you’re still unsure of where to begin, our perfumers have brought their years of expertise on how to marry different ingredients, notes, and accords together and have expertly paired some of their favorite fragrances just for you.
Clean Reserve partnered with Takasago to create a proprietary solution of microemulsion fragrance oil — carefully blended with water and naturally occurring liquid solvents for a new line of clean fragrances — Clean Reserve H2Eau. "
Unlike water-based fragrances of the past, these innovative, eco-friendly and sustainable eau de parfum formulas avoid being uncomfortable on the skin or having scents that quickly fade.”
One spritz of this (CLEAN RESERVE HEAU Golden Citrus), and I get the impression that I’m in a citrus grove somewhere, hanging dresses out to dry in the sun.”
Premium Beauty News
Thanks to this technology, the collection avoids the usual flaws of water-based fragrances that, historically, have been tacky on the skin and have lacked longevity."